Welcome! WRAP is a non-profit organization of Activity Professionals established in 1977 to:
- Promote professional & personal growth in the expanding field of therapeutic leisure programming
- Provide unique educational opportunities for all members of the health care team who value quality of life and quality of care
- Maintain a “legislatively aware” and “actively participatory” role in issues pertaining to the populations served by the activity professional
- Provide networking opportunities
- Promote, improve, and enhance the quality of life for those served who are unable to live independently and to ensure their fullness of life
Here’s a short video that highlights just some of the WRAP activities that we do… You should join…we’d love to have you!