You can Join WRAP or Renew you WRAP membership. Instructions are here: Online credit card payment is accepted. While the use of a credit card is preferred, we will continue to accept checks that you mail in, see below for instructions.
If you are joining WRAP as a New Member, please follow these instructions:
- You will establish a username and password with your renewal. YOU will set that. We suggest using a personal email as some facilities have firewalls. We suggest you create a Username different from your email. The username is permanent and can not be changed. You will be able to change or reset your password if forgotten.
If you are RENEWING Your membership, first LOG IN as a member. You can find that at the right side of the front page of the website “Login to WRAP”.
- You will fill out a form with your address and contact information. This is to keep our records current. You will then be asked to pay manually or by credit card. If you have never paid your membership online with our new system (where YOU establish your Username and Password), when it comes to “New” or “Renew”, click on NEW. That will allow you to create your Log in.
For all memberships:
- You can pay by credit card. Cost remains at $35 per year.
- You can send in a check. The cost is $35 per year. Your membership will become active when your check is processed.
- If you pay by check, you will need to complete the online membership form, PRINT the email CONFIRMATION and include that with your check. Please follow instructions as receiving just a check without any paperwork creates quite the disruptive search for the member.
- Memberships will run one year from the date of your renewal.
- We are no longer accepting the old membership form. You will now enter all the information on the website. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Patti Utesch, WRAP Membership Chair at PUtesch@chilivingcomm.org