- Promote professional & personal growth in the expanding field of therapeutic leisure programming
- Provide unique educational opportunities for all members of the health care team who value quality of life and quality of care
- Maintain a “legislatively aware” and “actively participatory” role in issues pertaining to the populations served by the activity professional
- Provide networking opportunities
- Promote, improve, and enhance the quality of life for those served who are unable to live independently and to ensure their fullness of life
Here’s a short video that highlights just some of the WRAP activities that we do… You should join…we’d love to have you!
We welcome your input into this organization and appreciate your involvement. Download the Committee Interest Form 2021 to find out more.