The WRAP Board is pleased to announce that WRAP Membership Renewal is now accessible below. Online credit card payment is now accepted. While the use of a credit card is preferred, we will continue to accept checks that you mail in, see below for instructions.
There are a few changes as approved by the WRAP Board:
- Memberships will run one year from the date of your renewal. If you sign up and pay on July 5, 2020, your membership will expire on July 5, 2021.
- Current membership runs July 1-June 30. All memberships paid NOW until June 30 will have an expiration date of June 30, 2021. After that, it will renew one year automatically to that date if you renew online before June 30. For example, if your membership expires June 30 but you pay on May 15, it will set your membership expiration date as June 30.
- You will now establish a USERNAME and PASSWORD for your membership. We will no longer give out a single password with your renewal. YOU will set that. We suggest using a personal email as some facilities have firewalls. We suggest you create a Username different from your email. The username is permanent and will not need to be changed. You will be able to change or reset your password if forgotten.
- You can now pay by credit card. Cost remains at $35 per year.
- You can also send in a check. The cost is $35 per year. Your membership will become active when your check is processed.
- If you pay by check, you will need to complete the online membership form, PRINT the email CONFIRMATION and include that with your check. Please follow instructions as receiving just a check without any paperwork creates quite the disruptive search for the member.
- We are no longer accepting the old membership form. You will now enter all the information on the website. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Patti Utesch, WRAP Membership Chair at PUtesch@chilivingcomm.org